Annual Hunt Country Classic
All food sales will be on a cash-only basis.
Food Vendors will be announced as details are finalized.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Sunday, October 8, 2023
RAIN OR SHINE!
7397 Frogtown Rd
Marshall, Virginia 20115-3421
Click here for map
Show fields open at 9:30am
Special this year will be a display of “100 Years of MG”.
Speedvision.com wrote this Hunt Country Classic Article about a previous event.
This event was also been previously reviewed in the June/July, 2001 issue of British Car magazine and the March 2005, March 2006 and March 2010 issues of Classic Motorsports magazine (formerly known as British Car magazine).
- Registration is non-refundable.
- Show will be held on the published date – rain or shine.
- This is a Popular Vote car show. Judging/balloting will be conducted by the registrants.
- The first 300 vehicles will receive dash plaques.
- All registered vehicles will be placed in a class for judging and award purposes. Vehicles must be parked with their assigned class to be eligible for awards.
- Awards are dependent on the number of participants in each class.
- Ribbon: 1 car in class
- 1st Place: at least 2 cars in class
- 1st & 2nd: at least 4 cars in class
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd: at least 6 cars in class.
- Winners must be present to receive award.
- Trailer parking is available. However, no trailers will be allowed on the show field (this includes loading & unloading.). Display vehicles must be driven onto the show field under their own power.
- No “For Sale” or promotional signs will be allowed in award class display areas.
- Food & non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Pets are welcome, but must remain leashed and under direct supervision/control at all times. Check out our “Doggie Buffet” for access to water and treats.
Directions to the Hunt Country Classic British Car Show
The Event is located at the Willoughby Farm, 7397 Frogtown Road Marshall VA 20115.
From Route 50 traveling East:
At Upperville exit south onto Delaplane Grade Rd/VA-712.
Turn left onto Rectortown Rd/VA-710.
Make another left onto Frogtown Road/VA-702 and travel about two miles to Willoughby Farm on the right.
From Route 50 traveling West:
In Middleburg exit south onto Zulla Road/ VA-709.
Make a right onto Rock Hill Mill Road/VA-702, which becomes Frogtown Road.
Stay on Frogtown Road for 1.5 miles to Willoughby Farm on the left.
From Interstate 66 (I-66):
Take Exit 28, US Route 17
IF coming from the East turn right at the end of the off-ramp.
IF coming from the West turn left at the end of the off-ramp.
Initially the road is US Route 17 but after crossing Main Street it becomes County Road 710 / Rectortown Rd — same road, different name and number)
Continue for approximately 3.7 miles.
Turn Right onto Frogtown Road (also marked as County Road 702) and continue for approximately 1.9 miles to Willoughby Farm on the right.