Annual Hunt Country Classic
Speedvision.com wrote a great review of the event. Link to copy of the article: Hunt Country Classic Article
This event was also reviewed in the June/July, 2001 issue of BRITISH CAR magazine and the March 2005, March 2006 and March 2010 issues of CLASSIC MOTORSPORTS magazine (formerly known as BRITISH CAR magazine).
Pre-registration by September 30th: $25.00
Registration after September 30th: $35.00
Drive-Up / Day-Of Registration: $35.00
Spectator Parking: $10.00 (per vehicle)
All food sales will be on a cash-only basis.
Hammerdown BBQ and Slider Bistro will be serving an assortment of delicious selections. An ice cream truck will also be on hand for tasty treats and brain freezes.
Add Your Heading Text Here
- Registration is non-refundable.
- Show will be held on the published date – rain or shine.
- This is a Popular Vote car show. Judging/balloting will be conducted by the registrants.
- The first 300 vehicles will receive dash plaques.
- All registered vehicles will be placed in a class for judging and award purposes. Vehicles must be parked with their assigned class to be eligible for awards.
- Awards are dependent on the number of participants in each class.
- Ribbon: 1 car in class
- 1st Place: at least 2 cars in class
- 1st & 2nd: at least 4 cars in class
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd: at least 6 cars in class.
- Winners must be present to receive award.
- Trailer parking is available. However, no trailers will be allowed on the show field (this includes loading & unloading.). Display vehicles must be driven onto the show field under their own power.
- No “For Sale” or promotional signs will be allowed in award class display areas.
- Only vehicles of British manufacture will be allowed on the show field. Please click here to read our policy on Reproduction, Replica and/or Kit Cars
- Food & non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer hayrides for our 2022 show.
- Pets are welcome, but must remain leashed and under direct supervision/control at all times. Check out our “Doggie Buffet” for access to water and treats.