Annual Hunt Country Classic
The Hunt Country British Classic Vehicle Show WILL BE HELD as scheduled! The Show Field will open at 9:30 am on Sunday, October 10th and we look forward to sharing the day with you! Come on out and have FUN!
7397 Frogtown Rd
Marshall, VA 20115-3421
Speedvision.com wrote a great review of the event. Link to copy of the article: Hunt Country Classic Article
This event was also reviewed in the June/July, 2001 issue of BRITISH CAR magazine and the March 2005, March 2006 and March 2010 issues of CLASSIC MOTORSPORTS magazine (formerly known as BRITISH CAR magazine).
Pre-registration by September 30th: $25.00
Registration after September 30th: $35.00
Drive-Up / Day-Of Registration: $35.00
Spectator Parking: $10.00 (per vehicle)
This year, we are pleased to announce that food will be available at the Hunt Country Classic show from several quality vendors.
A variety of vendors will be serving light breakfast fare in the morning and delicious lunch selections a bit later. The Carrousel Ice Cream Truck will also be on hand for tasty treats and brain freezes.
All food sales will be on a cash-only basis.
Add Your Heading Text Here
- Registration is non-refundable.
- Show will be held on the published date, or rain date unless otherwise noted. Pre-registration is non-refundable.
- This is a Popular Vote car show. Judging/balloting will be conducted by the egistrants.
- The first 300 vehicles will receive dash plaques.
- All registered vehicles will be placed in a class for judging and award purposes. Vehicles must be parked with their assigned class to be eligible for awards.
- Awards are dependent on the number of participants in each class.
- Ribbon: 1 car in class
- 1st Place: at least 2 cars in class
- 1st & 2nd: at least 4 cars in class
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd: at least 6 cars in class.
- Winners must be present to receive award.
- Trailer parking is available. However, no trailers will be allowed on the show field (this includes loading & unloading.). Display vehicles must be driven onto the show field under their own power.
- No “For Sale” or promotional signs will be allowed in award class display areas.
- Only vehicles of British manufacture will be allowed on the show field. Please click here to read our policy on Reproduction, Replica and/or Kit Cars
- All registrants and guests may participate in the Hunt Country Classic silent auction.
- Food & non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Pets are welcome, but must remain leashed and under direct supervision/control at all times. Check out our “Doggie Buffet” for access to water and treats.